SAN DIEGO, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelrys, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCL) today announced that its executive management team will host its 2013 analyst day today at its new corporate headquarters in San Diego. In conjunction with the analyst day, Accelrys is providing an updated outlook for calendar year 2013 as a result of its acquisition of ChemSW, Inc. announced last week.
Updated Calendar Year 2013 Outlook:Accelrys is updating its guidance for calendar year 2013. For the year ending Dec. 31, 2013, the Company expects non-GAAP revenue to be between $177 million and $181 million, and non-GAAP earnings per share to be between $0.32 and $0.34 per diluted share on fully diluted weighted average shares outstanding of 57 million and using an effective tax rate of 40 percent.
Analyst Day Agenda:Below is the analyst day agenda as well as a link to the prepared materials that will be used during the analyst day presentations. The materials will be made available on the morning of the meeting. The analyst day will not be webcast. Accelrys welcomes Chris L. Waller, Ph. D., director of cheminformatics at Merck, as a special guest speaker.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Corporate Headquarters Tour – Jack Young, vice president of information technology
- State of the Company – Max Carnecchia, CEO
- Product Architecture & Strategy – Matt Hahn, chief technology officer
- Product Marketing & Management – Leif Pedersen, senior vice president of marketing, product management and corporate development
- Field Operations – Mollie Hunter, senior vice president, global sales and services
- Lunch – Guest Speaker – Chris L. Waller, Ph.D., director, cheminformatics at Merck
- Software Development – Scott Hiraoka, senior vice president, software development
- Financial Update – Michael Piraino, chief financial officer
- M&A –Sanjay Gupta, vice president, corporate and business development & Michael Piraino, CFO
- Panel Q&A – Accelrys Management