CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) today announced that Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Kearney and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jeremy Smeltser will participate at the Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference in Laguna Beach, California on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 8:35 a.m. Pacific time ( 11:35 a.m. Eastern time).
A live webcast of the "fireside chat" session will be posted to the Investor Relations section of SPX's website ( www.spx.com). The audio replay will be accessible on the website through October 2, 2013.
About SPXBased in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) is a global Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing leader with over $5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and approximately 15,000 employees. The company's highly-specialized, engineered products and technologies are concentrated in flow technology and energy infrastructure. Many of SPX's innovative solutions are playing a role in helping to meet rising global demand for electricity and processed foods and beverages, particularly in emerging markets. The company's products include food processing systems for the food and beverage industry, critical flow components for oil and gas processing, power transformers for utility companies, and cooling systems for power plants. For more information, please visit www.spx.com.
Contact:Ryan Taylor (Investors) 704-752-4486 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Jennifer H. Epstein (Media)704-752-7403 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE SPX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV