Google (GOOG) ($896.19) declined from an all time high at $928.00 on July 15 to $845.56 on Aug. 30, and then momentum began to rise on its daily chart. Google fell below its 50-day SMA at $890.96 on Aug. 12 and is now above this key level which is $887.17 with a Wednesday high at $896.97. The weekly chart profile is neutral with declining momentum with the stock above its five-week MMA at $879.25.
Google has a hold rating with fair value at $693.40, which makes the stock 29.3% overvalued. My weekly value level is $835.25 with semiannual pivots at $880.49 and $892.48, which have been magnets in recent trading. My quarterly risky level at $915.63 was tested at the all time high. The ValuEngine one-year price target is $916.19.
Netflix (NFLX) ($308.30) set a new all time high at $314.18 on Wednesday as the daily chart became extremely overbought. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $273.10.
Netflix has a buy rating with fair value at $177.91, which makes the stock 73.3% overvalued, but the ValuEngine one-year price target is $326.32. This week's value level is $279.19 with this month's risky level at $353.70. My semiannual value level is $237.48, which was a risky level when July began.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV