SAN JOSE, Calif. , Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) and its ecosystem will showcase All Programmable smarter solutions for professional broadcast systems. Demonstrations include UltraHD video solutions, Real Time Video Engine (RTVE), SMPTE 2022 video over IP, the Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC Video Development Kit, and several demonstrations from multiple Xilinx® Alliance Program members.
Technical Paper Presentations Visit the IBC 'Future Zone' area and hear 'poster' presentations from Xilinx and Alliance Program members:
- "Fully Scalable and Configurable Video Processing," Bob Feng, system architect for Xilinx Broadcast and Roger Fawcett, managing director of OmniTek.Location: Future Zone Ref #338
- "Hybrid Architectures for H.265 Digital Video Encoding," presented by Bob Feng and Raul Diaz, president of Vanguard Video. Location: Future Zone Ref #339
Xilinx Demonstrations by Alliance Program Members Several Xilinx Alliance Program members will showcase the following Xilinx-based technology demonstrations in their booths:OmniTek – Stand 6.A18
- Real-Time Video Engine (RTVE) 3.0 for 4K Video Processing: This demonstration showcases Certified Alliance Member OmniTek's 4K Scalable Video Processor IP core - OSVP v2.0 available for Xilinx FPGAs and All Programmable SoCs.
- Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC-based Video Development Kit – OmniTek will also demonstrate their Scalable Video Processor IP core OSVP v1.0 in a Xilinx video reference design.
- SMPTE 2022 Video over IP for uncompressed streams on 10Gbps networks or JPEG2000 compressed streams on 1Gbps networks: Demonstration highlights Certified Alliance Member Barco Silex's Multi-channel video over IP with JPEG2000, MPEG-TS, and SMPTE2022 -1/-2 and -5/-6 running on Zynq-7000 All Programmable SOC.
- HEVC Compression for 4K and Mobile TV Content: Demonstration showcases Alliance Member Vanguard's hardware implementation of its H.265/HEVC encoder running on a Xilinx Kintex®-7 FPGA.
- SMPTE 2022 JPEG2000 Video over IP Reference Design on Xilinx KC705 Board – Certified Alliance Member intoPIX shows its JPEG 2000 Ultra Low Latency codecs (less than 5ms for HD60p) within a new SMPTE 2022 reference design.
- UltraHD 4K/8K JPEG 2000 Codecs for Higher Frame Rates and Higher Resolutions – intoPIX will also present the ULTRA HD family: a new range of visually lossless JPEG 2000 encoder and decoder cores supporting 4K 60fps or 8K 60fps in a single Xilinx FPGA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV