MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Sept. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrogenics Corporation (Nasdaq:HYGS) (TSX:HYG) ("Hydrogenics" or "the Company"), a leading developer and manufacturer of hydrogen generation and hydrogen-based power modules, today announced that the Company will participate in Craig-Hallum's 4th Annual Alpha Select Conference on September 26, 2013 in New York City. Management will review the company's financial performance and growth strategy at 10:20 a.m. Eastern Time.
This event will include a live audio webcast of the Company's presentation, accessible via the Hydrogenics website. To listen and view related materials, please visit www.hydrogenics.com . A replay will be available for 90 days.
About HydrogenicsHydrogenics Corporation ( www.hydrogenics.com ) is a globally recognized developer and provider of hydrogen generation and fuel cell products and services, serving the growing industrial and clean energy markets of today and tomorrow. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Hydrogenics has operations in North America and Europe.
CONTACT: Chris Witty Hydrogenics Investor Relations (646) 438-9385 firstname.lastname@example.org Bob Motz Chief Financial Officer (905) 361-3660 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV