ANNAPOLIS, Md., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (" Hannon Armstrong") (NYSE: HASI), a leading provider of debt and equity financing for sustainable infrastructure projects, today announced that Jeffrey Eckel, President & Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the following conferences:
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum September 17, 2013 at 11:30am PT.Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Power & Gas Leaders Conference September 24, 2013 at 2:00pm ET. Westin Hotel Times Square, New York, NY.
- Solar Network Summit 2013 October 9, 2013 at 10:00am ET.House of Sweden, Washington, DC.
- Association of Climate Change Offices – Climate Strategies Forum October 15, 2013 at 9:00am ET.Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC.
- SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing October 30, 2013 at 11:15am MT. The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO.
The aforementioned events will not be webcast. Management will also be meeting with individual investors. Hannon Armstrong has posted a presentation to its website under "Investor Relations Presentation - September 2013."
About Hannon ArmstrongHannon Armstrong makes debt and equity investments in sustainable infrastructure projects. We focus on profitable projects that increase energy efficiency, provide cleaner energy, positively impact the environment or make more efficient use of natural resources. We began our business more than 30 years ago, and since 2000, using our direct origination platform, we have provided or arranged over $4.0 billion of financing in more than 450 sustainable infrastructure transactions. Hannon Armstrong targets projects that have high credit quality obligors, fully contracted revenue streams and inherent economic value. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc., based in Annapolis, MD, has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for federal income tax purposes. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc.Investor Relations Inquiries: Investors@hannonarmstrong.com410-571-6189 SOURCE Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc.