Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG), a net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust, announced today that its board of trustees has approved a monthly distribution to shareholders of $0.042 per common share for October 2013, representing an annualized amount of approximately $0.504 per share. The dividend is payable on November 7, 2013 to all shareholders of record as of October 31, 2013.
“We are pleased to transition to a monthly dividend and even more pleased to deliver our first monthly dividend with a slight increase in the dividend rate,” said Jack Cuneo, President and CEO of Chambers Street.
About Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG)
Chambers Street is a leading net lease industrial and office real estate investment trust that focuses on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality warehouse/distribution and office properties leased to creditworthy tenants.As of June 30, 2013, Chambers Street's $3.3 billion portfolio (at cost) is comprised of 129 properties, encompassing 34.2 million rentable square feet. For additional information, please visit: www.ChambersStreet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV