"To have a fulfilling travel rewards relationship, it comes down to being with a program that is easy and clear to understand, knows your needs and gives you the freedom and choice you deserve," added Mantia.
About the RBC/Ipsos Reid Poll These are some of the findings of an Ipsos Reid poll conducted between August 1-2, 2013 on behalf of RBC. For this survey, a sample of 1,282 Canadians from Ipsos' Canadian online panel who indicate being either a travel rewards program user (n=1,168) or a travel rewards credit card user (n=357) was interviewed online. Weighting was then employed to balance demographics to ensure that the sample's composition reflects that of the adult population according to Census data and to provide results intended to approximate the sample universe. The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the poll is accurate to within ±3.1 percentage points had all Canadians adults with travel rewards programs been surveyed, within ±3.3 percentage points had all those with membership in a general travel rewards program been surveyed, and within ±5.9 percentage points had all Canadians with a travel rewards credit card been surveyed. All sample surveys and polls may be subject to other sources of error, including, but not limited to coverage error, and measurement error.
About RBC Rewards As one of Canada's premier providers of loyalty programs, RBC has the reward options that help you get the most from your points. From exciting merchandise and travel to gift cards, RBC Financial Rewards vouchers to charitable donations, you have the flexibility to redeem your points - which never expire - for what's important to you. RBC Rewards online travel bookings are powered by Travelocity, which makes booking rewards travel convenient and easy. To find out more about the freedom that comes with having an RBC Avion card, visit rbc.com/HappierWithAvion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV