- Check for travel restrictions - When booking travel, do you have the freedom to redeem your points for any airline? Many programs don't provide airline choice, which can make it hard to get where you want on the airline, the flight, or the day you want.
- Look for freedom, flexibility and choice - Are there restrictions on flying during peak season? You should have the flexibility to travel when and where you want without having to use more points or change dates.
- Not all points are created equal - Does the value of your points fluctuate? Look for a program that has an easy-to-understand points system, points that are easy to redeem through a simple and intuitive redemption experience.
- Maximize rewards points access and utility - Does your rewards program let you redeem your points when and how you want? Ease of redeeming, together with more options to redeem for travel or retail rewards, will lead to greater flexibility in customizing your travel and retail experiences.
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (but Not When You Know What You've Been Missing)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.