Manchester United plc (NYSE:MANU) (the “Company”), one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 full year results on Wednesday, 18 September 2013, at approximately 6:00 a.m. ET. The Company will host a conference call on Wednesday, 18 September 2013, at 8:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available on Manchester United’s investor relations website at http://ir.manutd.com. Thereafter, a replay of the webcast will be available for thirty days.
About Manchester United
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams
in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth.
Through our 135-year heritage we have won 62 trophies, enabling us to
develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 659
million followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester
United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from
multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product
licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and match day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV