Simon Skellon, Director, Mitel commented: "Virtualising voice and data communications can transform the communication approach within an organisation by delivering feature-rich applications and real-time collaboration to boost productivity, enhance customer service levels and reduce costs. Mitel's virtual solution enables brands like Princess Yachts to easily migrate to a modern communications infrastructure, minimising risk and maximising the positive impact on the business."
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) software, solutions and services that enable organizations to conduct business anywhere, over any medium with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel's Freedom architecture provides customers in over 100 countries the flexibility and simplicity needed to support today's dynamic work environment. For more information visit www.mitel.com.
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MITL-C
CONTACT: Duncan Miller, Mitel, +44 1291 430 000, firstname.lastname@example.org Andrea Berghall, EML Wildfire, +44 208 408 8000, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV