Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) (the “Company”) announced today that it has executed a lease with Gander Mountain for 30,045 square feet at its Bayport Commons property in Oldsmar, Florida (Tampa MSA).
Gander Mountain, which will occupy the former Best Buy space, joins a strong retail lineup at the center including Michaels, PetSmart, and Target.
“Gander Mountain will be an excellent addition to the existing tenants at Bayport Commons. We are excited to welcome them as they open their first store in the Tampa market,” said John A. Kite, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
About Kite Realty Group TrustKite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. At June 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in a portfolio of 63 operating and redevelopment properties totaling approximately 9.9 million square feet and four development properties currently under construction totaling 1.2 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV