There's no two ways about it - 2013 been a stellar year for shares of Walgreen (WAG). The $48 billion retail pharmacy giant has rallied more than 36% since the calendar flipped to January, and now, there's reason to believe that WAG could be headed for even higher ground. Here's how to trade it...
Walgreen is currently forming an ascending triangle pattern, a bullish setup that's formed by horizontal resistance above shares at $51, and uptrending support to the downside. As WAG bounces in between those two technically important levels, it's getting squeezed closer and closer to a breakout. When the move above $51 happens, it makes sense to be a buyer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV