Najarian said he likes Orbitz Worldwide, but admitted that TripAdvisor (TRIP) was his favorite in the space.
It was announced that hedge fund manager Carl Icahn has sold the rest of his stake in Hain Celestial Group (HAIN). Finerman said it would be interesting to see if his firm kept its two seats on the board.
GSV Capital (GSVC), which has a roughly 14.4% stake in Twitter, moved sharply higher in the after-hours on the news of the potential IPO.
For their final trades, Scaramucci was a buyer of Facebook, Najarian said to buy Arris Group (ARRS) based on unusual options activity and Nathan said to short General Motors (GM). Khouw said he was a buyer of long-dated calls in Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and Finerman said if traders are going to stay long, they should buy some puts on the SPDR S&P 500 fund ETF (SPY) as downside protection.-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV