NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The broader market snapped its winning streak, closing in the red on Thursday.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, fading trends and strong trends fueled the discussion. Dan Nathan said he expects Netflix (NFLX) to break down, citing a five-year low in the short interest. He added that he still likes Qualcomm (QCOM).
Karen Finerman said she really liked CVS Caremark (CVS), but it has become too overvalued at this point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV