Gameloft Collaborates With Intel To Offer Android HD Games For Intel Architecture
PARIS, September 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, today at the Intel Developer Forum 2013 announced with Intel, their plans to enhance upcoming Gameloft titles for Android platforms using Intel architecture.
" We are thrilled to optimize our upcoming games for new Android platforms running Intel architecture and once again expand our game catalogue to new high-performance smartphones and tablets, " states Gonzague De Vallois, senior vice president of Publishing at Gameloft. " Intel ' s innovative hardware platforms help us unleash our development capabilities for even greater creativity and reach new audiences. "
" Gameloft games are visually stunning and will help create immersive gaming experiences on Intel-based platforms, " said Doug Fisher, corporate vice president and general manager, Intel Software and Services Group. " With top gaming companies like Gameloft investing in Intel Architecture, it ' s clear there is no better time for developers and consumers alike to choose systems running the latest Intel processors. "About Gameloft: A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs over 5,000 developers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV