Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:24 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street"Thursday.
Goldman Sachs made Walgreen (WAG) a conviction buy selection, but Cramer warned the stock is getting rich in valuation. WAG jumped 5% to $53.29.
Cramer said Linn Energy (LINE) could be at the beginning stages of taking another leg higher. LINE was unchanged at $27.87.Kroger (KR) is a great company, Cramer said, adding that it has a strong private-label brand. KRO fell 1.2% to $15.50. Hewlett-Packard's (HPQ) estimates are too high and revenue are not growing, according to Cramer. HPQ was lower by 1.4% to $21.96. Even though Coca-Cola (KO) is losing market share to PepsiCo (PEP), carbonated soft drinks continue to be a horrible category, he added. KO was flat at $38.44. Pandora's (P) announcement regarding its new CEO has the stock ripping higher. Cramer said there are a lot of shorts in the name and the bulls really love this company. P showed that love, elevating by 12.1% to $2.59. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV