CBD, KSS And NFLX, Pushing Services Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Kohl's ( KSS) is down $0.64 (-1.2%) to $51.70 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.46-$52.61 after having opened the day at $52.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.34. Kohl's Corporation operates family-oriented, specialty department stores. The Company's stores sell moderately priced apparel, shoes, accessories and home products targeted to middle-income customers shopping for their families and homes. Kohl's has a market cap of $11.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 22.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Kohl's a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kohl's as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Kohl's Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts