2. As of noon trading, National Retail Properties ( NNN) is down $0.38 (-1.2%) to $30.59 on average volume. Thus far, 565,056 shares of National Retail Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.57-$31.11 after having opened the day at $31.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.97. National Retail Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned equity real estate investment trust. The firm acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. National Retail Properties has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate National Retail Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates National Retail Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full National Retail Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts