2. As of noon trading, Parker Hannifin Corporation ( PH) is down $1.15 (-1.1%) to $104.66 on average volume. Thus far, 587,393 shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 967,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $104.24-$105.81 after having opened the day at $105.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.81. Parker Hannifin Corporation manufactures fluid power systems, electromechanical controls, and related components worldwide. Parker Hannifin Corporation has a market cap of $15.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 24.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Parker Hannifin Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Parker Hannifin Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Parker Hannifin Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts