3. As of noon trading, Rockwell Automation ( ROK) is down $0.53 (-0.5%) to $103.49 on average volume. Thus far, 555,573 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 798,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $102.18-$103.81 after having opened the day at $103.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.02. Bytewise: Allen-Bradley unit makes non-contact laser measurement products. Rockwell Automation has a market cap of $14.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 23.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Rockwell Automation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Rockwell Automation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts