3 Financial Services Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
1. As of noon trading, BlackRock ( BLK) is down $3.68 (-1.4%) to $262.83 on average volume. Thus far, 332,541 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 743,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $261.19-$264.87 after having opened the day at $263.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $266.51. BlackRock, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. BlackRock has a market cap of $44.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 28.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate BlackRock a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BlackRock as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full BlackRock Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial services industry could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial services industry could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts