3 Financial Services Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, CME Group ( CME) is down $0.48 (-0.7%) to $72.75 on light volume. Thus far, 600,521 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.60-$73.66 after having opened the day at $73.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.23. CME Group Inc. operates the CME, CBOT, NYMEX COMEX, and KCBT futures exchanges worldwide. It operates CBOT exchange, a marketplace for trading agricultural and the U.S. CME Group has a market cap of $24.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 44.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate CME Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CME Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full CME Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts