3. As of noon trading, Cree ( CREE) is down $0.81 (-1.4%) to $59.23 on average volume. Thus far, 983,028 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.52-$59.78 after having opened the day at $59.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.04. Cree, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells lighting-class light emitting diode (LED), lighting, and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency (RF) applications in the United States, China, Europe, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Cree has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 68.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Cree a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cree as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cree Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts