4. As of noon trading, ASML ( ASML) is down $0.89 (-1.0%) to $89.48 on light volume. Thus far, 290,090 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 953,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $88.89-$89.56 after having opened the day at $89.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.37. ASML Holding NV engages in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits or chips worldwide. ASML has a market cap of $39.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 38.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate ASML a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ASML as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full ASML Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts