3. As of noon trading, Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) is up $1.16 (1.6%) to $75.38 on average volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.33-$75.48 after having opened the day at $74.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.22. Starbucks Corporation operates as a roaster, marketer, and retailer of specialty coffee worldwide. As of September 30, 2012, the company operated 9,405 company-operated stores and 8,661 licensed stores. Starbucks Corporation has a market cap of $54.4 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 35.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Starbucks Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Starbucks Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts