3. As of noon trading, Duke Realty ( DRE) is up $0.14 (0.9%) to $15.03 on light volume. Thus far, 766,533 shares of Duke Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.87-$15.10 after having opened the day at $14.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.89. RF Rev $77.5/$850 Secured Rev 0/$30 Unsecured. Duke Realty has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Duke Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Duke Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. Get the full Duke Realty Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts