2. As of noon trading, Danaher Corporation ( DHR) is up $0.36 (0.5%) to $68.82 on light volume. Thus far, 854,917 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.40-$68.94 after having opened the day at $68.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.46. Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services worldwide. Danaher Corporation has a market cap of $47.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 21.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Danaher Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Danaher Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts