4. As of noon trading, ACE ( ACE) is up $1.18 (1.3%) to $91.19 on average volume. Thus far, 531,216 shares of ACE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.90-$91.24 after having opened the day at $89.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.01. visited company on 1/1/2007 and a good price is $40. ACE has a market cap of $30.4 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 12.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate ACE a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ACE as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full ACE Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts