One reinsurance player that insiders are loading up on here is AXIS Capital (AXS), which provides a range of insurance and reinsurance products to insured's and reinsured worldwide operations with main locations in Bermuda, the U.S. and Europe. Insiders are buying this stock into decent strength, since shares are up 25% so far in 2013.
AXIS Capital has a market cap of $4.9 billion and an enterprise value of $5.2 billion. This stock trades at a cheap valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 8.94 and a forward price-to-earnings of 9.27. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 31.1%, and for next year it's pegged at 4.5%. This barely a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $1.06 billion and its total debt is $995.55 million. This stock currently sports a dividend yield of 2.4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV