Another industrial player that insiders are snapping up a large amount of stock in here is Navistar International (NAV), which is a manufacturer of commercial and military trucks buses, diesel engines, and recreational vehicles under the Monaco RV family of brands, as well as a provider of service parts for all makes of trucks and trailers. Insiders are buying this stock into big time strength, since shares are up 67% so far in 2013.
Navistar International has a market cap of $2.9 billion and an enterprise value of $6.4 billion. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a forward price-to-earnings of 50.50. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 7.2%, and for next year it's pegged at 107.1%. This is not a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $1.09 billion and its total debt is $4.72 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV