Aspen Dental Opens New Practice In Sumter, SC
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new Aspen Dental office is opening in Sumter, SC on Thursday, September 12. Located at 1257 Broad St., the practice will provide dental services that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration.
Dr. Anderson, lead dentist at the Sumter office, received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at The Ohio State University. Dr. Anderson has been practicing dentistry for nearly 30 years and looks forward to meeting the Sumter community and providing much needed access to high-quality dental care and education.
The Sumter practice, located in Sumter County, marks the 12 th Aspen Dental-branded location in South Carolina, a state where all 46 counties (including Sumter County) have dental health professional shortage areas as designated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.In addition to offering patients the choice of seven styles of Aspen Dental's exclusive ComfiDents® brand full and partial dentures, Aspen Dental will provide comprehensive exams, hygiene services, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work. The office features digital radiography and offers advanced screening for oral cancer. At this new Aspen Dental-branded practice, dentists and staff provide:
- Personalized treatment. Quick-fix solutions don't solve larger or chronic oral health problems. That's why dentists at Aspen Dental practices take a comprehensive approach to dental care. Following the initial exam and X-rays, each patient receives a customized treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind.
- Affordable care and flexible payment options. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental practices offer special promotions, senior discounts, and free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
- Variety of options for denture patients. ComfiDents® full and partial dentures come in seven styles; giving patients more options than are available at traditional dental practices. Regardless of the denture selected, each is custom-crafted, and the dentist works with every patient to ensure proper fit and comfort. As an added convenience, Aspen Dental has its own on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Free denture consultations are available for all denture patients.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts