5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CPWR, RRD, POT, VALE, WRI
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry average. The net income increased by 23.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $522.00 million to $643.00 million.
- The gross profit margin for POTASH CORP SASK INC is rather high; currently it is at 50.56%. Regardless of POT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, POT's net profit margin of 29.99% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.34, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.98 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, POTASH CORP SASK INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $1,202.00 million or 1.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 1.63%, POTASH CORP SASK INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -7.60%.
- You can view the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts