5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CPWR, RRD, POT, VALE, WRI
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ: RRD) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.40%. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company provides integrated communication solutions to private and public sectors worldwide. The average volume for R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has been 2,398,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 81.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RRD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RRD's share price has jumped by 43.63%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO is rather low; currently it is at 23.26%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.54% trails that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 26.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $88.80 million to $65.40 million.
- You can view the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV