5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CPWR, RRD, POT, VALE, WRI
- RRD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RRD's share price has jumped by 43.63%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO is rather low; currently it is at 23.26%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.54% trails that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 26.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $88.80 million to $65.40 million.
- You can view the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.