SAN DIEGO, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- George S. Liparidis, president and CEO of Sempra International, a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE), will participate in the Wolfe Research Power and Gas Leaders Conference at 8 a.m. EDT, Sept. 24 in New York City.
Liparidis will take part in a panel discussion on the topic, "Gas Infrastructure and the LNG Export Opportunity."
The panel discussion will be webcast live via the company's website, www.sempra.com. A replay also will be available on the site.
Sempra International, one of Sempra Energy's four principal operating divisions, distributes energy and operates in competitive energy markets of the Americas. Its subsidiaries develop, build and operate energy infrastructure assets, and distribute natural gas and electricity to customers in Mexico, Chile and Peru. Sempra International also operates liquefied natural gas (LNG) receipt terminals and liquefaction terminals in the U.S. and Mexico.Sempra Energy, based in San Diego, is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company with 2012 revenues of approximately $10 billion. The Sempra Energy companies' nearly 17,000 employees serve more than 31 million consumers worldwide. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110108/SEMPRAENERGYLOGO) SOURCE Sempra Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV