Ultrapetrol Bahamas Ltd Stock Upgraded (ULTR)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- ULTR's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 17.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 53.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 150.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 282.41% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 80.18% to $7.31 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 80.18%, ULTRAPETROL BAHAMAS LTD is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 156.44%.
- The gross profit margin for ULTRAPETROL BAHAMAS LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.17%. Regardless of ULTR's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.07% trails the industry average.
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.53 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, ULTR's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.43, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts