Walgreens (NYSE: WAG)(Nasdaq: WAG) today announced the latest updates to its iPhone mobile app that allows users to create photo cards with special themes such as thank you, holidays, announcements and invitations. Unique collages also can be created directly from an iPhone. Walgreens is the first retailer to provide the ability to create collage prints using a mobile device and pick them up in about an hour. Photos for these creations easily can be uploaded from the user’s phone, Facebook or Instagram albums.
“We’re pleased to provide more creative capabilities to our users as we continue to enhance the photo functionality within our mobile app,” said Jasbir Patel, divisional vice president, Daily Living, Photo and Omni-channel, Walgreens. “Consumers are accustomed to using their mobile devices in non-traditional ways, and Walgreens gives them easy access to products and services, wherever and whenever they choose.”
For customers on the go, the updated app lets users easily search for Walgreens or Duane Reade stores based on offerings such as 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies and Healthcare Clinics at select Walgreens. Additionally, the app provides improved virtual floor maps allowing for easier access to products and better in-store experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV