In today’s dynamic marketplace of shifting consumer preferences and increasing operational costs, beverage brands are challenged to maximize efficiency, while building their brands. In this environment, they need partners who can help them achieve both.
At drinktec, MWV Beverage will showcase the people and technology behind its Insight to In-Market approach, a proprietary methodology that converts consumer, brand and category insight into packaging experiences that drive loyalty. This unique framework also ensures a much faster path to market, which is critical for brand success in a rapidly changing environment. Insight to In-Market drives top-line growth and provides efficiencies for bottom-line improvement, offering a comprehensive strategy that delivers a meaningful competitive advantage for MWV’s brand partners.
The Insight to In-Market approach includes the following integrated steps:
- Market & Consumer Insights – MWV consumer research professionals and market analysts work tirelessly to identify the most lucrative growth opportunities for beverage brands across the globe through both primary and secondary research.
- Brand Engagement – MWV brand strategists work closely with customers to differentiate their brands in the marketplace by activating their brand strategies through packaging and forging emotional connections with their consumers during their packaging experience.
- Packaging Design & Innovation – Based on consumer, brand and category insight, MWV‘s Global Design team develops the most effective package solutions by applying inventive design to create innovative concepts. Designers then explore those concepts by simulating their performance through the supply chain – from converting to on-shelf – with Dassault Systèmes’ game-changing 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Materials – Once the design is finalized, engineers select high-performance MWV substrates that match each customer’s market and operational needs.
- Converting – The design becomes commercialized into a cost-effective, manufacturable packaging solution.
- Automation – MWV engineers collaborate with customers to develop made-to-order in-line equipment that comes with expert engineering and ongoing support. The complex demands of today’s global consumers require flawless execution to get products in-market faster.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV