- Market & Consumer Insights – MWV consumer research professionals and market analysts work tirelessly to identify the most lucrative growth opportunities for beverage brands across the globe through both primary and secondary research.
- Brand Engagement – MWV brand strategists work closely with customers to differentiate their brands in the marketplace by activating their brand strategies through packaging and forging emotional connections with their consumers during their packaging experience.
- Packaging Design & Innovation – Based on consumer, brand and category insight, MWV‘s Global Design team develops the most effective package solutions by applying inventive design to create innovative concepts. Designers then explore those concepts by simulating their performance through the supply chain – from converting to on-shelf – with Dassault Systèmes’ game-changing 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Materials – Once the design is finalized, engineers select high-performance MWV substrates that match each customer’s market and operational needs.
- Converting – The design becomes commercialized into a cost-effective, manufacturable packaging solution.
- Automation – MWV engineers collaborate with customers to develop made-to-order in-line equipment that comes with expert engineering and ongoing support. The complex demands of today’s global consumers require flawless execution to get products in-market faster.
MWV Showcases ‘Insight To In-Market’ At Drinktec 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.