LAKE MARY, Fla., Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FARO), the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement technology, has been named by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Fortune developed the list by selecting companies based on revenue growth rates, EPS growth rates and three-year annualized return for the period ending June 28, 2013.
FARO ranked No. 85 with revenue growth of 23%, profit growth of 98%, and a total return of 22%. With $274M in revenue, $20.8M in net income and close to 180M in cash FARO has substantial capacity for even further growth."To be recognized on this prestigious list is a great honor and it speaks volumes about the dedication of our employees, satisfaction of our customers, and the exciting road ahead," FARO President and CEO Jay Freeland said. "We will remain steadfast in our commitment to innovate, expand, and attract the best and brightest talent. Our product pipeline is stronger than ever and we are certainly well-positioned to keep on growing." For more information on the FARO's global industries, applications and products, visit www.faro.com. For a complete list of Fortune Magazine's criteria, check out the methodology. About FARO
FARO is the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software. Technology from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, documenting large volume spaces or structures in 3D, surveying and construction, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV