Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: UHT, OMI, LUK, NYX, HES
Hess (NYSE: HES) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $77.59 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Hess has been 2.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hess has a market cap of $26.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 47.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Q2-10 (July 28): Increased 2010 production volume from 400-410kbd to 405-415kbd. Q2 EBITDAX $1,510m production 415kbpd, refining throughput 231kbpd. Call with IR, Sep 2010: They want to grow production and reserves 3% pr year. Maintain R/P ratio of around 10-12. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.55. TheStreet Ratings rates Hess as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Hess Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV