Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: UHT, OMI, LUK, NYX, HES
NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $42.24 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.8%. The average volume for NYSE Euronext has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NYSE Euronext has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 33.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. NYSE Euronext, through its subsidiaries, operates securities exchanges. It operates various stock exchanges, including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), NYSE Arca, Inc., and NYSE MKT LLC in the United States; and European based exchanges comprising Euronext N.V. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.77. TheStreet Ratings rates NYSE Euronext as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full NYSE Euronext Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV