Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: UHT, OMI, LUK, NYX, HES
Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $27.83 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.9%. The average volume for Leucadia National Corporation has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Leucadia National Corporation has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Leucadia National Corporation operates as a diversified holding company. The company owns and holds investments in investment banking, beef processing, manufacturing, telecommunications, gaming, real estate, and energy sectors. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.09. TheStreet Ratings rates Leucadia National Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Leucadia National Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV