Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Sept. 12, 2013, 48 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 22%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Universal Health Realty Income (NYSE:UHT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 63 cents per share. At a price of $41.43 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.1%.The average volume for Universal Health Realty Income has been 40,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Universal Health Realty Income has a market cap of $523.0 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 18.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Universal Health Realty Income Trust operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.78.TheStreet Ratings rates Universal Health Realty Income as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. You can view the full Universal Health Realty Income Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about NYX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV