Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JE, MEOH, CHS, FIS
Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $46.04 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2%. The average volume for Fidelity National Information Services has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Fidelity National Information Services has a market cap of $13.1 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. provides banking and payments technology solutions worldwide. The company offers financial institution core processing, card issuer, and transaction processing services, including the national electronic funds transfer network. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.97. TheStreet Ratings rates Fidelity National Information Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV