Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Sept. 12, 2013, 48 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 22%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Concurrent Computer Corporation (NASDAQ:CCUR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $7.76 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.2%.The average volume for Concurrent Computer Corporation has been 95,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Concurrent Computer Corporation has a market cap of $71.4 million and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 34.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Concurrent Computer Corporation provides software, hardware, and professional services for the video market in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and South America. It operates in two segments, Video Solutions and Real-Time Products. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.12.TheStreet Ratings rates Concurrent Computer Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. You can view the full Concurrent Computer Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about PTEN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV