BeBevCo's KOMA Unwind To Have Relaxing Presence At B.R.A.K.E.S. Annual Gala
STATESVILLE, N.C., Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bebida Beverage Company (OTC markets: BBDA) (BeBevCo), a developer, manufacturer and marketer of liquid relaxation and energy products, announced today that corporate officers and members of the KOMA Unwind "celebrity" family will attend the sixth-annual B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible And Keep Everyone Safe) charity gala on Thursday night in Concord, North Carolina.
When NHRA drag racing star Doug Herbert lost his two young sons, Jon and James in a tragic highway accident in January of 2008, his grief led to his resolve to create a driving program which would help prevent other families from experiencing similar heartbreak by teaching young drivers to be more conscientious and confident in their skills behind the wheel.
Later in 2008, Herbert created B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible And Keep Everyone Safe), a 501(c)3 organization which provides free advanced driver's education in a program entitled the Teen Pro-Active Driving Course. The gala event will feature a silent auction, dinner, guest speakers and entertainment.BeBevCo will occupy two tables on Thursday night set to include CEO Brian Weber, COO Daisy Ramirez, plus 2013 Bowman-Gray (N.C.) Speedway Modified track champion Burt Myers, SiriusXM Satellite Radio host and owner of Godfather Motorsports Dave Moody, NHRA racers Reah Smith and Angie Young, plus North Carolina local racers Luke Fleming and Doug Wall. "We are very honored and humbled to be invited to the B.R.A.K.E.S. gala on Thursday with our KOMA Unwind family," said Weber. "B.R.A.K.E.S. is an organization that we support with open arms and look forward to having an impact and connection with their core constituency for a long time to come."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV