- Complete WPC 1.1 Qi-compliant design: bq500212A needs only five components, including two new CSD97376 Power Stage integrated circuits; while other products may require up to 15 devices.
- Intelligent power control: TI's Dynamic Power Limit™ technology enables the transmitter to work from either a USB port or low-power adapter. The device's standby mode ensures <100 mW of standby power with no receiver on the pad and <50 mW once the receiver has finished charging.
- Hybrid capacitor scheme significantly reduces system bill of materials cost by using a combination of X7R and COG capacitors instead of only relying on COG capacitors.
- Foreign Object Detection, as mandated by the WPC1.1 specification, comes standard on the bq500212A, which features an improved algorithm with greater accuracy of error sensing.
TI Wireless Power Chip Simplifies Development Of Qi Charging Stations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.