Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) today announced that Marcien Jenckes has been promoted to Executive Vice President, Consumer Services. In this role, Mr. Jenckes will lead the Company’s newly formed Consumer Services Group, which combines all of Comcast Cable’s consumer business units – Video, Internet, Phone and Home. Mr. Jenckes will report to Dave Watson, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Comcast Cable.
Marcien Jenckes, Executive Vice President, Consumer Services, Comcast Cable (Photo: Business Wire)
“Marcien is an exceptional leader who has been a driving force behind the evolution of our video business,” said Watson. “His operational expertise, combined with his digital and entrepreneurial background, makes him uniquely positioned for this job and I am confident that the consolidation of our products under Marcien’s leadership will bring significant benefits to our customers and our business.”
Mr. Jenckes previously served as Senior Vice President & General Manager of Video Services for Comcast Cable. In this role, he was responsible for all aspects of Comcast’s video business, which serves Xfinity TV customers. Under his leadership, the best viewing experience and entertainment choices have become available anytime, anywhere on Xfinity Streampix; across Xfinity On Demand, XFINITY.com/TV and Xfinity TV on the Xbox 360; and through Xfinity TV and Player apps. Mr. Jenckes also led the roll out of the X1 Platform, a cloud-enabled platform that will transform the TV into an entirely new integrated entertainment experience.
Before joining Comcast, Mr. Jenckes was President of the Media and Content Divisions of Grab Networks, a Virginia-based online video syndication network, having previously served as the CEO of Voxant, which merged with Anystream in 2008 to form Grab Networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV