- Degreed (San Francisco, CA): “jailbreaks the degree” by helping students and professionals fully track all their academic, professional, and lifelong learning accomplishments; organizations can also track the full range of formal and experiential knowledge their employees bring to their work roles.
- Flinja (San Francisco, CA): a platform for students to build skills and gain relevant work experience by completing projects for startups and big companies alike, and for employers to test out qualified talent at a fraction of the cost and time (and headaches) they would normally encounter.
- Mathify (Pittsburgh, PA): is reinventing the digital textbook by transforming traditional math problems into highly interactive activities and games; it optimizes digital instruction to maximize learning and student engagement.
- MentorMob (Chicago, IL): communities of informal learners that save students time by helping them map out the best online learning resources for the skills and knowledge they wish to master.
- Modern Guild (New York, NY): provides online career guidance and mentoring for students, so that they can jumpstart their career readiness, beginning in high school and through college.
- Newsela (New York, NY): provides an innovative way for students, at different grade and skill levels, to build reading comprehension with nonfiction that’s always relevant: daily news.
- PanOpen (New York, NY): provides colleges and universities with the tools and services required to successfully adopt open educational resources (OERs).
- Ranku (New York, NY): a discovery engine for 100% online degrees offered by traditional universities like Georgetown and Arizona State University.
- Uvize (Boulder, CO): a service to help military veterans succeed at college academics.
- Verificient Technologies (New York, NY): provides continuous identify verification solutions at scale for online test takers.
Http://www.kaplanedtechaccelerator.com/ (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.