ROCHESTER, N.Y., Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DSS; "DSS"), a leading developer and integrator of secure cloud computing and security printing technologies, announced today the launch of a new website, AuthentiGuard.com, to highlight the digital products of the AuthentiGuard Suite.
The AuthentiGuard Suite's products transition the Company's superior authentication technology for print into the digital world.
- AuthentiGuard provides real-time verification through a smart phone application. Utilizing DSS patented Prism technology, customized, embedded codes are placed on the product's packaging. These hidden codes, which resist duplication on copiers and scanners, trigger the recording of various information while providing real-time status of validity. Brand Owners receive best in class protection against counterfeiters for their product packaging as well as true, two-factor authentication combined with mobile device accessibility and user control.
- AuthentiMark provides marketing enhancements for brand owners by pushing information directly to the consumer's phone, thereby creating one-to-one communication between brand owners and their consumers. Whether it is providing on-the-go product information and usage tips or quick entry into contests and sweepstakes, this easily integrated consumer awareness program is customizable for each brand owner's marketing programs and data capturing needs.
- AuthentiSite enables website users to verify the authenticity of a website for a product or service they are purchasing online. The unique combination of dynamic image generation, a cloud-based security server, and smartphone device verification in this "closed loop" system enables a website user to verify that a chosen website is an authorized dealer of a brand's product or service.
Robert Bzdick, President of DSS stated, "We continue to develop and bring to market solutions that combine our top of the line printed authentication and brand protection technologies with the digital world. The new website, AuthentiGuard.com, showcases the capabilities of our technology to protect brand packaging, ID cards, other documents and now even websites. The AuthentiGuard Suite opens new markets for DSS and offers a new level of security for our clients. We continue to expect revenues from AuthentiGuard in 2013."
In addition to the launch of the new website, DSS will host a series of free webinars. The webinars will review evolving risks, new authentication technologies and new trends in the Brand Protection Community. The first webinar workshop will be held in late September and will focus on how brand owners can empower their consumers to identify counterfeit websites and products. Event and registration details can be found at AuthentiGuard.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV